- Wash 5 chicken thighs thoroughly.
- Marinate thighs in vinegar and rice vinegar 4 to 6 hours.
- Coat thighs with olive oil.
- Combine all "dry" ingredients in small bowl.
- Coat with "dry" marinade, let marinate for 2 hours.
- After fire/grill prep, cook in closed smoker for 25-30 minutes.
Arkansas Country Dry Rub Chicken
- 2 oz white vinegar
- 1 oz rice vinegar
- 1 tbls olive oil xtra virgin
- 1 tbls coarse black pepper
- 1 tsp white pepper (corns ou finely grd)
- 1 tsp basil leaves
- 1 tbls sage
- 1 tbls onion powder
- 1 tbls garlic powder
- Vinegar coleslaw
- Grilled corn on the cob